Thread: Good day from the great white north...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Post Good day from the great white north...

An artist I employed to do my last cover suggested I check out this forum for my map making needs. I'm completely hopeless when it comes to art. I could write a two page geographical description, but it would bore everyone to tears and an actual image is so much more interesting. Anyway. On the hunt for a map artist. Lovely forum you all have here, I've seen some really amazing artwork!

http://www.cartographersguild.com/ma...thor-help.html

check out my map request thread and thanks!

Welcome to the Guild Darkfox. I've just seen your Map-request page and, if you'll permit me to make a suggestion, you might wish to elaborate a bit more about what style (or a range of styles) you are looking for, perhaps giving some examples, when you need the project completed, what the licencing agreement will be, what the compensation will be (unless you wish to discuss that privately) and other sundry details. There is a "Read Me" Sticky in the Maps Requests section that you might want to have a look at to get an idea of how to structure the classifieds add, it may help you to attract more talent. Best wishes in your endeavor.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh