Thread: An Attachment doubt.

Default An Attachment doubt.

I'm not quite sure here is the right place, yet I'll ask it here cuz seems like the best place to do so.

The question is, how do I make to my attachments appear in the darker area where is written Atached thumblains instead of appearing like part of the text (like the image I'm posting down here in this post)?

I have asked this before but none answered it, so I'm trying again, no because it is a question of life or death, but cuz I like it better

How do I do that??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	question1231.bmp 
Views:	43 
Size:	357.4 KB 
ID:	52526

Like this, you mean?

There are two buttons on the Attachments window. If you click "Insert Inline" the image will appear within your text. If you just click "Done", it will attach all of the selected images to the bottom of the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ottawa_001.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	616.0 KB 
ID:	52529  
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Ooooooooooooooooooh!! Thank you master, that's exactly what I was looking for. Never ocurred to me press done instead of insert in line /facepalm

(This is not ironic if it sounded for any reason).

Lol. You're welcome. Sometimes it's the obvious things that trip us up. I have a piece of software with a huge (about 1.5 inches in diameter) green button labeled "GO." I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the program to start processing.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name