Thread: Mmmm, cartogralicious...

Default Mmmm, cartogralicious...

Hello all, thanks for making such a cool site and letting me join it!

I only recently discovered the joy of map making, and this seemed like a good place to come to further my knowledge and skill. I am also new to RPG'ing on the internet, since I have always had trouble finding people to play with locally. I admit that I am more into D&D 3.5e than any other system/game, but I have been expanding my horizons as of late. If you see 'Otanaht' on any other site that's most probably me, as I tend to use the same name. If anyone knows of any good D&D 3.5 forums with active communities I would be glad to hear about them, or any other useful sites for that matter. See ya around!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, Otanaht, take a look at tutorial sections if you need some good tips and feel free to share your works in finished thread or WIP section if you want some comments and critics.

Welcome to the Guild Otanaht! And welcome to the joy of mapping. One of my all-time favorite RPG blogs (which as tons of content that pertain to D&D 3.5e) is The Alexandrian, run by game designer Justin Alexander. Justin has a wealth of insight into how to utilize the mechanics of the game to simply the workload of the DM, and make for exciting content. Anyway, look forward to seeing your contributions.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh