View Poll Results: Vote for AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU WISH, but help select a winner

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** February 2013 Challenge VOTING - Submerged ***

Default *** February 2013 Challenge VOTING - Submerged ***

Short month put the crunch on most of us but it's VOTING TIME!!

The challenge:
    Create a map that is at least partially under water.
    What to do:
    1) Look over each entry, thumbnails link to full size images:

2. Vote for as many entries as you like. (Note that voting for all of them will not help to decide a winner.)

3. Remember to give REP for those entries that you feel deserving of it.

Lots of great entries to choose from so have fun deciding. Remember you can vote for as many as you like.

This vote ends in three days on the morning of March 4th.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 03-01-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Hmm no voting poll or something like this?

Hehe, two months in a row someone was waiting while I was building the voting poll portion. The way the forum functions it posts the initial message and then allows you to set up the poll. Hence, there is a few minutes delay between the two. Mostly because it takes a lot of alt+tab'ing on my part to put the links into the actual poll which seems to me like a good idea. I could save time by just slapping the names up there and forcing everyone to use the thumbnail link I guess.

edit: Looking at the time stamps it looks like it took me a half hour to set it up. Two things come to my mind: 1) I need to automate how I do this because it takes too much time reconstructing it every month and
    2) 30 MINUTES?!!!
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 03-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Hehe, two months in a row someone was waiting while I was building the voting poll portion. The way the forum functions it posts the initial message and then allows you to set up the poll. Hence, there is a few minutes delay between the two. Mostly because it takes a lot of alt+tab'ing on my part to put the links into the actual poll which seems to me like a good idea. I could save time by just slapping the names up there and forcing everyone to use the thumbnail link I guess.
    Nah, this way is much easier for us to see the entries

Good entries in general, too bad some couldn't finish. Brigatines Rest by Gamerprinter, and Temple Aquatic by Jaxilon, won my vote.

Good job everyone,

As Yet Unnamed by Ramah got my vote, even though it wasn't completed; my hope is that if it wins Ramah will feel forced to return to it, despite his burnout, and complete it!

Nice entries guys! My votes went to Flooded City by Vorropahiah (Didn't really understand if he was able to enter the challenge but oh well...) - nice old feeling and very clean job, Aquatic Temple by Jaxilon - very nice ambiance in the drawing and colouring job and unfinished steampunk map by Ramah - unfinished yes but even Ramah didn't finish it, he submerged his map if not with water, with a great talent, a very nice drawing and color scheme. *Sorry Vorropohaiah, can't rep you at the moment for this map*
    Congrats to all of you guys!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Nice entries guys! My votes went to Flooded City by Vorropahiah (Didn't really understand if he was able to enter the challenge but oh well...)

thanks, think its the lite challenges i cant enter. bah humbug!
    Last edited by vorropohaiah; 03-01-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Ooh ok I was confused on this one, so well deserved vote on your map
    Last edited by - Max -; 03-01-2013 at 11:54 AM.

I violated my only vote for one entry rule - I had to vote for Ramah's cause it is really my favorite (even unfinished), but my favorite of the finished maps was Vorropohaiah's. Really tough choice this month, they were all so good.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    I violated my only vote for one entry rule - I had to vote for Ramah's cause it is really my favorite (even unfinished), but my favorite of the finished maps was Vorropohaiah's. Really tough choice this month, they were all so good.
    Dido. However there were quite a few worthy entries this time. Great job everyone.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast