Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continent map for commission

Post Let me check!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalev View Post
    [peers at the upper-righthand corner]

Ooooh! Can I write a book about Andoria?

I've sent Email to the original creator of this world, regarding your offer. I'm sure he will be condusive, but I'm sure he'd want to provide you his background information on the Islands of Andoria, first. Let me see what he says. No matter what, thanks for the offer!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Fiction

As the person who commissioned the map, I'd be happy to let you write about the Andorians if you wish.

Right now I haven't done much for them other than give them their island home, and establish their staunch resistance to Imperial aggression.

There is a wiki which documents as much of the world of Edara as I've had time to put on paper, as well as details added by the denizens thereof.

http://edara.wikidot.com/

I'll continue this by private email.

--Tom

D'oh. I'm sorry, I was just being playful. My nickname here, "Ghalev," is a reference to a book about another Andoria I wrote a few years ago (along with groovy co-author Steve Long):

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Among_the_Clans

S. John Ross Ghalev
    Who Dat? Games Fonts Uresia

Ah, I see! I must have lifted the name by accident. I hadn't intended to swipe a Trek name, but odd things get stuck in ones head, only to be pulled out when a random name is required.

I always have trouble with names. It may be a common thing, but no name I make up for a city or town ever seems "right" to me. If someone else makes it, it's fine, but if I do it...

Tom

I think there are, really, only so many sensible-sounding names available in fantasy, so it's inevitable that we re-use a few now and then.

S. John Ross Ghalev
    Who Dat? Games Fonts Uresia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12