Thread: Hey from an Ex-Lurker

Default Hey from an Ex-Lurker

Hello All,

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while, admiring the beautiful work posted and getting some inspiration for my own work. I'm working on my first fantasy novel and am currently in the worldbuilding stage. As part of that I decided to start work on a world map, using some tutorials posted here, to get a clear picture of my setting (will make a thread in the WIP section). After I'm done with that I might be interested in doing some detailed city maps later down the line.

Right now I just want to learn from you guys, get opinions, and share my work

We've got all kinds of stuff here, some may take a bit of searching Nice tutorials to give a shot at.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !! Another world in the birthing, I look forward to seeing your work.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.