With the 99th Map of the Week we look inside The Last Inn in West Fortress in the Slovanian Royal County. Details about the operational side of the inn can be found in the description of Map of the Week No. 98 (West Fortress) from last week.
Key to the Floor Plans of The Last Inn (Location No. 3 in West Fortress)
2. Public Room.
3. Tap Bar.
4. Waitresses' Food Window.
6. Cellar Door. Opens into a storage and supply cellar (not mapped).
7. Rear Door.
9. Doorway to Stairs.
10. Reception Window.
12. Business Office.
13. Stairway to 2nd Story. The seven guest rooms and Sylva's apartment are on this level.
14. Stairway to 3rd Story. The apartments of Blažej and Bohumila and of Kašpar and Ljuba are on this level (not mapped).
15. Guest Rooms. The yellow parenthetical numbers are the actual room numbers. Each room has a bed, bed pan, night table, table and chairs, two shelves, wardrobe and foot locker.
18. Sylva's Bedroom. This is the only area where Sylva does after-hours business.
19. Sylva's Living Room. Sylva never allows her customers to enter this area. The door to it from the bedroom always is locked.
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable, from our Jörðgarð web page (8.2 MB).
2. As two JPG flat maps of 3000 Pixels x 2190 Pixels each (5 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
The Jörðgarð World
Next week: West Fortress - The Lost Passage