Thread: Questions about requesting maps

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Question Questions about requesting maps

Hi!

I am currently making a fantasy strategy game in the spirit of Shining Forces II, Battle Ogre etc.
    And I will make a kickstarter campaign for it, althought im not at that point yet as I want a somewhat playable game before I start an campaign for it.
    But I will need some maps and icons for it, like a worldmap, at least one battle map and a player and a few enemies.
    So I wonder how much things like that would cost, as my budget is pretty tight and the project will depend on the success of the planed kickstarter.
    And is there any intrest att all for projects like this?

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would suggest starting a thread in the Mapmaking Requests area of the forum. Also you may want to include some more details of what you are looking for as far as style and content. It might be easier to determine what you are willing to pay (if anything) and post that as well. Good luck.

*EDIT* HERE is a guide to requesting a map from the guild that can help you.
    Last edited by jtougas; 03-11-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

Shining Force 2 <3 <3 <3

Post it when u get something (subscribed here )