Occasionally, someone will ask me if they can use one of my maps for their own homebrew RPG, and usually if it's not a map that I intend to use for anything, I'll tell 'em fine, go ahead. In fact, I think a couple people on this site have asked me that.

This evening, I was doing a google search for something, and stumbled across one of my own maps - this one, in fact: Picture 11 of 11 from Ye Olde Maps

Apparently, someone is using it as the basis for their own RPG, they've got a wiki, all kinds of things: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?...les-of-Anneira

Now, maybe I'm just misremembering, but I don't think I gave anyone permission to use that particular map/setting/ideas, since it does contain stuff that I am using for my own writing. Not sure how I feel about this, exactly, or if I want to pursue it to the point of getting on the dude's case about it. In fact the only reason I'm posting this at all is I wanted to vent a little and see what everyone's opinion about this is. (And to let me know if it was one of you who asked to use the map, and I said yes and actually forgot about it. )