Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City of Shikodu

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

This is a really amazing historical account fictional or otherwise. I can see that you've either put a lot of time and effort into it or at least that its very important to you.
    I've always been interested in mapping and I'm now a student in college studying simulation and game design. I'm currently learning unity 3d and would love to help you if you really do want to turn this into a game. I don't have that much free time but something this epic deserves attention, so if you wanna email me at causbyma@go.wpcc.edu I would be happy to help in any way possible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Campbell View Post
    Hi

I am trying to get hold of a copy of The Inugan Prophecy. Is it still available to purchase or download? I can't find it on scribld or lulu or any of the other links out there on the web.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
    The book is a work in progress. This is the only location where material concerning the book can be found. Sacred School of the Prophecy

The book is only available on my forum. I will be updating the Rokat Mysticism section probably in the next few days. The book contains rituals and incantations that actually work. I plan to create a single huge document for the book. It goes by the new title "The Janu Grimoires" right now, the only access is to post material on my forum, because I can't do that here. There is too much violence across the document.

I am going to give this map another try, possibly my past attempt at it. I might only make three or four pages of the original planned map. I an already working on an overview map of the city of Shikodu and once that is done, I plan to only map out no more than four pages of the high detail maps showing the buildings. I know downtown will be my first. This is going to be slow going, because I want to draw something that appeals to be in a way that I keep the project going.

I am getting disappointed that many of my projects end up never being finished. I am really fond of this city, for its story within my greater universe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12