Thread: Horrible artist!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Horrible artist!

Hey everybody!

My name's Chuck, and although I'm a long-time DM (20-ish years) every time I put pencil to paper to draw a map it looks like the results of that day out for St. Patrick's Day back in 2002. Rather disgusting, so I'll spare you the details.

Hoping to get some good solid information on mapmaking for my games, and maybe crib a dungeon or two along the way. Thanks in advance for all the help, and apologies in advance for all the dumbass questions!

Cheers,
    Chuck

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome aboard Chuck. Check tutorials section where you can find a lot of handful tips and informations. Also feel free to post your works in WIP section, best place to get back advices and critics
    Last edited by - Max -; 03-17-2013 at 11:32 AM.

I've already started digging in to the site. Super excited to maybe turn out something that doesn't look like my three year old godson scribbled up. Unfortunately, my brewery calls, and I can't do any scribbling until I fill up about 75 bottles.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Caley View Post
    ....Unfortunately, my brewery calls, and I can't do any scribbling until I fill up about 75 bottles.
    Now THAT sounds like a St Patty's Day party I wouldn't mind being at

All are welcome who come baring Beer Welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web It sounds like you just might fit in here.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Beer, cider, mead and wine. It's strange how my RPG nights with the guys can quickly spiral into a drunken shoutfest. It doesn't make any sense!