Thread: New member (form Norway)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default New member (form Norway)

Hi all,

I have joined this guild because I have a love for maps. Unfortunatelly I don't have the time to work much on maps myself these and I therefor fear I shall never evolve from the mere dabler stage. I do intend to request a couple of maps from people here however, but more about that later (and yes, I'll read and follow the request instructions ).

Here's a few details about me. I'm from Norway, in my mid-30s, work at a museum as well as being a freelance writer for the FASA gaming company. I have recently discovered that I love writing fiction, and am now in the process of writing my first fantasy novel. I will probably request maps for my novel as well as for private pen&paper RPG settings (i.e. I am not a spokesperson, recruiter, or talent scout for FASA).

That's basically me

Best wishes,
    Vidar

Hi Ilunar, welcome to the guild, we are a pretty good place to just lounge around if that is your pleasure Look forward to seeing / hearing more in the future.

Guild Novice

Thank you I wish I was able to make such beautiful maps as are found on this site - very inspiring stuff! I've never evolved from the bare basics of map drawing however, but then again I don't have to learn stuff myself when there are so much wonderfulness being made by you guys

I'm glad to be here!