Hi there

i tried to writing a text here in which I explain what drives me to start working on huge and rich fantasy world, but i realised that my english is kind of terrible and not good enough to express my thoughts in the right way. So i decided to explain it in a small and easy sentence. First I wanted to write a novel, mostly for my own pleasure, about ancient cultures like the assyrian culture. But then i realised that my historical knowledge is way to low. Then I had the idea to develop my own world where all the ancient cultures i like can exists in some way and i don't have to care about historical knowlegde because I would make the history of this world by myself. I was really happy about my idea till I realised that I would need a whole world map where these people could live in. I used google and came to this website which i really like a lot. But I don't want to use maps I have not created by myself. Jep here I am now and ready to learn all what it takes to make a splendid map. And to improve my english along the way