Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Selvarin - Fantasy map

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks much guys, glad you like it!

Question

Your map looks really amazing! Helped me a lot as a bit of a cheat sheet in making my own maps too I have one question about the typography: which fonts did you use? I really like them!

Max, have you ever had the idea of editing a large format full color photo book of your maps?

Quote Originally Posted by Peer View Post
    Your map looks really amazing! Helped me a lot as a bit of a cheat sheet in making my own maps too I have one question about the typography: which fonts did you use? I really like them!
    Thanks peer. The fonts used are Carolina and gabrielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Freehand 5.5 View Post
    Max, have you ever had the idea of editing a large format full color photo book of your maps?
    Actually i have some similar ideas in mind. Though I'm not sure there will be such a large audience for this.

Thanks man! Keep on doing awesome work!

I realize this is an older thread, but I came across this map and... wow. Just wow.

Gorgeous work, and the WIP thread has some awesome tips/tricks in it (for cliffs, tree clusters, etc) to boot. I need cliffs and 'rifts' in a map I'm working on, and I've been trying to think of how I'm going to implement them. Now I know

Amazing stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by MiToVo View Post
    I realize this is an older thread, but I came across this map and... wow. Just wow.

Gorgeous work, and the WIP thread has some awesome tips/tricks in it (for cliffs, tree clusters, etc) to boot. I need cliffs and 'rifts' in a map I'm working on, and I've been trying to think of how I'm going to implement them. Now I know

Amazing stuff!
    Thank you And yes, an old thread for an old map, I can barely look at it and say to myself that I would do so many things in a different way now

This is such a beautiful map, it is exactly the type I want for my novel. I'm doing a simple version for reference but I want a professional looking map for the book. You may be hearing from me for a job one day.

Guild Applicant

Max, this is simply the best map ever! Congrats! I finally found the original size version =)

Do you have a english version of the map?

If not, I'm brazilian and I could translate it to english and portuguese if you allow me to do it.

Thanx for this masterpiece of fantasy maps =D

Guild Applicant

Default 4 parts

I tried to join the 4 parts of the map in a single image, but there is a gap between the top side and bottom side (a small part missing).
    Can you post a single image of the original size (something around 8000px x 11000px)?

Thanks for this awesome map!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast