Thread: Hello Guild - I'm Djaii (Jay)

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Hello Guild - I'm Djaii (Jay)

Hey C.Guild! Stumbled upon this resource while looking for some specific Photoshop brushes and loved what I found!

I've been making some high quality maps for my fantasy RPG world "Anthemios" and I wanted to get some feedback on them and help in creating a 'globe' style map of the rest of the planet (even though I'm only dealing with a piece of one main continent and an island for starters).

I also hope to get some help crowd-sourcing the design of the cities in my world, so any hints or pointers on how to approach that would be great. Also, I've got some general questions I'd like to ask and discuss around the use of familiar names in fantasy settings, more on that later.

In addition to running FRPG games and creating worlds, I write music and post occasionally on my blog.
    Music you might like:
    ccMixter - Kyro (check out "Resonant Blip", "Dark Comedy" and "East Winds...")

My blog:
    Gno Schitt (where I discuss music, world design, comics, movies)
    Last edited by Djaii; 03-23-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Welcome aboard Djaii

Welcome to the Guild, Djaii! Cities are my favorite. Please post your stuff and let's see what you've got.
    M

Welcome to the Guild Djaii! Yes, please post your work, we'd be happy to offer feedback.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh