So, for those of you who have been around for a while will probably know me as that guy that show up every so often with a cool project or two.. who quickly gets too busy, over their head, or just bored...

I HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT!

I've recently been asked to run a game, and I've pretty much decided on running a super gritty, hopefully "real" styled apoc survival game, based on one of my favourite horror types... Zombies. Now, I am a BIG zombie fan, and I'm not talking the popular Zombie, Pirate, Ninja, Unicorn way... I like the classic zombie movies, and have watched more than I can count... Played more games than I can count too.. 80% of which are just pointless...

Unlike most people, I pretty much despise The Walking Dead series, mainly cause of it's completely predictable, pointless characters, and an utter flop of a show... It's a drama with some zombies in the backround, and I don't see why it's such a common practice to seemingly get bored of zombies as the stories main aggressor and instead elevate some evil person to the new "real enemy" position... It's just lame... been done everywhere, all to often.. and you end up having to make them extremely disturbed to make a point of saying "no.. really.. this guys IS actually worse then the zombies... SEE! HE SACRIFICES KIDS!" or some such... despite my hate, i continue to watch, cause i just REALLY wish they'd get beyond the weak storylines and make it good... with the turnover of writers on that show.. it's completely possible.

*Sigh*

ok ranting aside (i just want to inform you of my position) I am looking to create a setting... A zombie apoc world, wherein i (and anyone else interested) can set their story, campaign, or anything else they wish...

By a setting, I mean basically having a collaborative world, a world where we can have a common disease cause, common infection history, general information... and of course where we can share information from our campaigns... What's the benefit? content... your stories content can be used in my story... my stories content can be used in yours, the world is a collective, which can create a static and synced world event system which creates an overall richer experience... I'm not a team of writes working on the world.. so the more people collaborating, the more detailed and rich experience we can get.

I'm figuring mapping can be done in part with googlemaps screen caps, a bit of a general discussion about events and such...

This is just a call out to see who would be interested in such a project, and get the ball rolling if there is interest... does this seem like something people might want to attempt?