Thread: Map of the World of Kane? (Karl Edward Wagner's Anti-hero)

Default Map of the World of Kane? (Karl Edward Wagner's Anti-hero)

Hi,

I am looking for a map of the world used by Karl Edward Wagner (Fantasy/Horror writer - most excellent). There was one done for a collection of his works, which at one point was on the Web in a nice resolution. Unfortunately the usual happened -- I lost my copy, the web site vanished, I lost it in the lights, the rain came and the crick done rose, etc, etc.

Anyway, if anyone has a copy of it, I'd dearly love to get my hands on it, and I figured this'd be the most likely place to look.

Some books by Wagner:

Bloodstone
    Darkness Weaves
    Dark Crusade

More here, of course:
    Kane (fantasy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, if you can help me, you'd win my (relatively) undying gratitude.

Tom

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey Tom, this is the best I could do. The first one (the yellow one) is the back cover of one of the Kane books (not sure which one), and the second one I think is the same setting. Unfortunately I can't be sure since A) it appears to be in Polish(?) and B) I've never read, to my shame, any of Wagner's stuff. Might have to fix that one of these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	143 Karl Edward  Wagner Darkness Weaves Powell071.jpg 
Views:	967 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	53145   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wkładka1.jpg 
Views:	1097 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	53146  

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Hey Tom, this is the best I could do. The first one (the yellow one) is the back cover of one of the Kane books (not sure which one), and the second one I think is the same setting. Unfortunately I can't be sure since A) it appears to be in Polish(?) and B) I've never read, to my shame, any of Wagner's stuff. Might have to fix that one of these days.

Hey, thanks much. It's definitely Polish, and definitely better than nothing. Thanks a lot! I will use them in my game, though I might have to make up meaning for my players (none of whom are Polish speakers)

If only I'd been smart enough to save the big map when it was available...

Tom