Thread: hello again...

Default hello again...

I had to re-register as i was one of the ones that got wiped when the LD pixies invaded the server..yup... thats what happened...

I dont remember all I put down the first time...lol... so i will give summary.

RPG'r, tabletop mostly and also EQ2. Been playing tabletops since 1984 or so, back in HS.
    Currently have hand-drawn maps I am converting to CC3. Have several worlds to convert, as I, and our group, have several custom worlds. ( 6 last I counted, 3 are mine)
    Will try to post some maps,before and after, as i get time and able to.

Hoping to find answers to questions I might have with the program, now and/or later.

thanks for having me
    Kender

ps... if any gamers have characters they want made visual..I have a friend thats done many character pictures for our group and is always looking for more jobs. Awesome 3D/poser art. Let me know.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Welcome back

I just think that it was the Kender that walked off with the data...for "safe keeping" of course Blaming the pixies is just like them too
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

hey..if you dropped it and i found it to keep it safe..thats not MY problem.

Welcome back Kender!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh