This is my first post here, though I've been lurking for a while, so forgive me if I leave anything important out.

The map is based on the world of Erebus from the Fall From Heaven II Civilization IV mod, and I made it for a tabletop RPG I'm running. In the video game mod the maps were randomly generated and factional ties are established during play, so I wanted to lay down something a little more concrete, and ended up getting a little carried away. The majority of symbols were drawn by hand with a felt tipped pen, scanned, and assembled in photoshop. The coasts, lakes and rivers were drawn directly in photoshop with a wacom tablet.

Special thanks to the authors of the various tutorials I found on these forums that helped me get started.

While the map is ostensibly "complete", I'm hoping that I can improve and expand it with some helpful advice, or at least get some feedback that I can use to improve any maps that I might make in the future. I'd be particuarly thrilled with advice on how I could improve my roads, territory borders, paper texture and ocean texture/colour as I'm fairly unsatisfied with how those turned out. Thanks in advance for any comments you're willing to give.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erebus Patria Map, Small First Good Copy.jpg 
Views:	907 
Size:	727.5 KB 
ID:	53164
Link to high resolution version