Thread: World Map for Blood Eagle rpg

Wip World Map for Blood Eagle rpg

After lurking here for a long time a decided to try out one of the tutorials. We have just started a new fantasy campaign with our own upcoming rpg system and as we are not blessed with major funding it basically "do it yourself"-mode for art as well.

I think this map is coming out looking good but would like to have any kind of comments criticism anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world_map_for_blood_eagle_by_laurimaijala-d6010ta.jpg 
Views:	7049 
Size:	233.4 KB 
ID:	53190

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Looks interesting.Is there a chance that you can uplaod a bigger version? What kind of world is it?

I'll upload bigger version once I have time to add more names and islands.

The back story of the world is that a couple of centuries ago the "gods" went to war with the "demons". This left the world into ruin (so it is something of a post-apocalypse fantasy world). The Vortex was the outcome of the final battle and it keeps drawing everything into itself like a magical black hole. So the closer you get to the Vortex the more "broken" the land (and its people) is. The islands outside Eorath are twisted because they are constantly being torn into the Vortex. It's a world with not much time left.

After a hard week at work and some energy drink I managed to hone the map a bit. Here's the LINK to the BIG version.