Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Challenge Entry - Arunhaon

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

I just edited your latest WIP tag to include a space before and after the "Latest WIP". This way the thumbnail scrapper will put your map on display.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Guild Adept

Thank you. I did not realize spacing and carriage returns were vital to the process. I will take care to make sure that I have carriage return both before and after hereforth.

Quote Originally Posted by nolgroth View Post
    Thank you. I did not realize spacing and carriage returns were vital to the process. I will take care to make sure that I have carriage return both before and after hereforth.
    That is just weird. I just tried a test post with no spaces before and after and it worked fine....Edited your post back to remove the spaces and it didn't show up! Crazy!

Sorry for the inconvenience - glad it is working now. I might have to play a bit with this when I have more time....

-Rob A>

Guild Adept

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    That is just weird. I just tried a test post with no spaces before and after and it worked fine....Edited your post back to remove the spaces and it didn't show up! Crazy!

Sorry for the inconvenience - glad it is working now. I might have to play a bit with this when I have more time....

-Rob A>
    Oh hey, I'm not particularly worried. I'm just grateful the Community Leaders were on top of things because I didn't even notice. Thank you all for the work you put into keeping the place running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12