I decided to see how fast I could pull together a geomorph-style tile this morning, using the same style as my most recent mapping project. I did this at 100dpi, 1" = 5' scale, starting in Inkscape to lay out the walls and then moving to Gimp for textures and fills. I stole a couple of decorations from Bogie's thread of premade mapping elements and resampled them to scale.

Here's the basic tile:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test_10_10.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	745.1 KB 
ID:	53338
And here's the same tile duplicated and rotated beside itself to test the matchup between them:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test_10_10_Dbl.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	53339

This took about two hours, with a couple detours. I had to rejigger the doors to fit this resolution. I stole them from my Tombs project, which is 150dpi. I also had to rebuild a grid to this scale.