Thread: Bright Eyed with Excitement

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Bright Eyed with Excitement

Hi Everyone! This place is a dream come true! My boyfriend found this place, and he knows I am a huge map nerd, so he gave me the link! I owe him....

Anyways. I love maps. What more can I say? I have loved maps since I was little and learned how to read them. I'm in college right now studying Geography and GIS/Cartography so I can make maps for a living (hopefully). If that doesn't work, then Environmental Geography it is! Anytime I go to a book store, I am always buying atlases and any maps I can get my hands on to read, study, and some to put on my wall. Use to drive my mom mad when I would beg every time we went to a book store.

Well, I will not bore you with stories. Happy to be a member, admire all the maps on here, and maybe eventually place some of my own on here

Til then!
    CrazyMapGirl21

Hey there, welcome!

Welcome to the Guild CrazyMapGirl21! Sounds like you are going to fit right in here. Really looking forward to seeing your work; speaking for myself, I am just an amateur who does this on the side for fun (and on occasion for commission). My guess is that this is true of most of us here. Thus, it will be nice to have more members like yourself with actual training; perhaps you'll show us a few new tricks.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks! I'm still an amateur myself, but I'm willing to teach anything that is taught to me at my university
    Hopefully I can get some work on here soon. May not be until summer though when I have time to do some work! Fingers crossed!

-CrazyMapGirl21

Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out

Looking forward for your creations !