Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City of Galastan by Blaidd Drwg

Guild Novice

Exquisite work. I have noticed also, by the way, dA is difficult for getting worthwhile feedback. I wonder if this site is too, but I haven't been on it long.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Blaidd Drwg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relic Kimah View Post
    Exquisite work. I have noticed also, by the way, dA is difficult for getting worthwhile feedback. I wonder if this site is too, but I haven't been on it long.
    Thanks

This forum is great if you need good feedback. I've had some great advice from people here, and I know others have as well. Just post something of what you're working on and ask.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blaidd Drwg View Post
    ...I've had some great advice from people here, and I know others have as well. Just post something of what you're working on and ask.
    ^^ this is what we do here. One thing that most people comment about when they are new to this site is how friendly and open we are. What we want to see, do, think about is maps. We also love to help others get to where they want to go map-wise. We do not allow flamers, trolls, or belligerents here at the Guild. If you see someone say that they don't like something, that statement is usually followed by a reason why and possible ways of changing it. The advice is given freely, and without expectations of compliance. It is your work, and we offer advice to help you get it where you want it to be, and if some of the advice leads you places where you would rather not go (and there are MANY a rabbit hole like that ), feel free to ignore it.

I am sure you will enjoy the Guild.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

A tremendous drawing. I cannot imagine what a labour of love this has been, and a true inspiration for me in my own Minoan city of Jhelrosis in my Fantasy world of Myirandios, which I hope to post soon. Quenten

looks like a old medieval map

Guild Novice

Great map!

Very nice, I feel like I'm going to go there! I'll use this for a game soon... Thank you!

Guild Novice

Amazing! That angle is really difficult to master, but you've done it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123