Thread: Wandering Star - Black Titan Dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Wandering Star - Black Titan Dungeon

After finishing the regional and starting town maps for my new 4E campaign, I needed to put something together for the first dungeon I expect my party to explore, the one underneath the "Black Titan" depicted on the Helen's Reach town map.

This map is mostly complete, but I still need to add a key and some explanatory bits. There are a couple of details I'm not too keen on. I'm not sure if the big gold disk (Typhon's Shield) looks too much like it's floating above the floor or not. Same with the "holes" scattered throughout both levels. Also, the "water" areas are actually flooded passages. I intend to go back and make the ends jagged so as to imply that they don't actually end as currently depicted.

When I started putting this dungeon map together, I started off trying to use the style I developed for the town and regional maps but quickly realized that it didn't quite mesh with the needs of this map. That being said, the only real difference between the town map and this one is that I developed a couple of swatch and brush patterns for denoting large areas with different properties.

Comments appreciated!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black Titan Dungeon High Resolution 1200 pixels wide.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	1,012.0 KB 
ID:	4478