Thread: Oh boy, oh boy!

Hybrid View

Post Oh boy, oh boy!

First of all, hullo! I liked this forums a lot I found them in google because... Well, I CAN'T STAND IT!

I like writing, and I'm planning to write more. But first, I thought of some World Building. I have the History, the Flora & Fauna, Astronomy and all those things, but they are... blank, without depht. Why? I can't create the geography. I suck writing maps, so I came here to ask someone's help. Please, before my mind blows off! I'll send a message with further details to the generous cartographer who offers him/herself. It won't take much time, I want in black & white, no colors... Well, thanks!

Community Leader Gracious Donor ravells's Avatar

Welcome to the guild, Misdirian, I'll just move this post from General Discussions to the Map requests forum - that's were people go to look for map requests!

hehe... I'm sorry for that, didn't find the map request subforum xD

Welcome Aboard!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Has anyone offered to do this yet? If not, I'm game -- a world this fleshed-out (history? BOTANY? woot) sounds like it would be awesome to map. Let me know.