Thread: World Design Lessons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default World Design Lessons

http://www.world-builders.org/
    I did a forum search and only found one post mentioning it - that post being an intro thread from back in 2008. I've been finding it useful, myself, as I learn Fractal Terrains 3 even though some of the material is likely outdated.

It's the website for what was a class at Cal-State University, Los Angeles and it has structured lesson/subject oriented tutorials/links. Hope others find it as useful as I have. Mods, let me know if I've posted redundantly, and how I can better utilize the search function in the future when checking to make sure I'm not missing coverage somewhere else so I don't clutter up the forum.

It was posted and discussed a bit a long time ago, but search on older threads has been iffy in the last couple of server moves. I wouldn't worry too much about putting up discussions like this. There is a whole lot of content that newer members will never see back in the archives and a new thread will bring some of this good material to their attention.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Yup, what waldronate said. And some things do bare repeating.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Nice link i want to learn the design but i have no final found result which give me light in the form of this link..Is there any on line classes procedure available..If have then tell me...
    Last edited by taro222; 05-28-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Guild Novice

Great link! Very helpful.