Thread: Last call for Industry Pro adverts

Post Last call for Industry Pro adverts

Hi all,

As you know this quarter's alliance magazine is based on a maritime theme. Our allies (namely Kesh, the editor) distribute the zine far and wide to a lot of sites, so ... what the hell, it's free. If you'd like to put in an ad, please do.

I attach an example page from the 'zine so you can see the sort of style it will adopt, if you want to put in an ad, then please post on this thread and I'll pop it in.

Cheers

Ravs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the fox and the hound.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	875.8 KB 
ID:	4504  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

When do you need it by? The latest that is?

Post I think I already asked in a PM, Ravs...

I thought I'd already asked these questions in a PM, Ravs, but what is the size restrictions, number of words, allowable graphics - give me something and I'll post an Ad today for Gamer-Printshop.com!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Let me come back to you GP, in retrospect the example I posted was a bad one. I'll post a picture of the actual page I intend to use with a sample ad on it so you can better see what I intend.

Post Here's a freebie!

Thanks, Ravs - once I get this information on Ad restrictions to make my own Ad for the Ezine, I will offer my services as an Ad graphic designer to any other Industry Pro posting an Ad here, who may lack the graphic design accumen to do a proper one themselves.

PM me, tell me what your Ad needs, Email me any required graphics and logos that you currently have or suggestions on what kind of graphics you need and I'll create it for the E-Zine, no charge!

This offer is NOT for any Ad, or even every Alliance publication - but I am available for this edition anyway.

GP

PS: If you do need an Ad for anything else - PM me, I'm affordable and skilled, so I'm available for pay as well.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-22-2008 at 04:08 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations