Thread: I need a map of a prison camp

Guild Novice

Help I need a map of a prison camp

I need a map of a prison camp for an upcoming game. I don't need anything fancy; something like Stalag 13 from Hogan's Heroes would suffice. Would anyone here happen to have anything on hand to share? (I'm using Campaign Cartographer 3.)

I think there were a bunch of prison maps done for a mapping challenge a little while back - I vaguely remember Bogie did quite a good one with a bridge over a chasm; other people too. Perhaps check the mapping challenge archive forums (search for prison, note which month it was and then check out the thumbnails)? Otherwise, you might want to give a bit more detail about what you are looking for - for example a sci-fi prison camp is going to look totally different to a medieval-style prison camp, I would imagine, and are you looking for a combat-type 5'=inch map or a larger overview?

Depending on what you want, searching for any sort of camp map might provide something you can refluff into a prison camp; for example here is a good one by evile eagle (link to deviant art, but he might have posted that map on these forums too): Iron Tower Merecenary Camp. by ~eViLe-eAgLe on deviantART.