Thread: PAID COMMISSION - Looking for a watercolour map maker artist for a rendering

Default PAID COMMISSION - Looking for a watercolour map maker artist for a rendering

I'm looking for a map making artist that can do watercolor paper map rendering. Paid commissioned project. Must have a portfolio for viewing also. Please contact me for more details and professional interest only or a reference to an artist that have the qualifications.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

I paint watercolor maps, I'd be interested in working with you. I tried to send you a PM but I don't think new members can receive those, there was some problem anyway. If you like my maps, maybe we can talk more over e-mail?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Besseggen2.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	53830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stiltest2.jpeg 
Views:	329 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	53831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Världskarta 2 (engelsk).jpg 
Views:	1117 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	53832

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Trangrila, you need to have 5 posts to recieve PMs (as a anti-spam bot measure) and you should read the map request sticky (top of the request forum) before posting a request. This would give people a better idea of scope and compensation for the work to be done. Money details can be ironed out between you and the artist, but an idea of what is involved always helps bring people to the table.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hmm he wasnt online since posting this request, so It could be hard to reach him.