Thread: New here, building worlds for a while

Map New here, building worlds for a while

Hello there.
    I'm new posting here, tough I've been looking at maps here for some years. Inspiration has been welcomed.

I'm a designer/developer from Chile who plays regularly pen and paper DnD, but only learned as an adult.

For my first campaign as a GM I developed a world, and here is the map of the continent where the campaign starts. Comments?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapakebara_big.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	53825

I'm re-taking the adventure, so I'm bound to do more maps. I already have some of the regions on this map.

How should I post a collection of maps and wips? on posts? or is there a library system in place that I haven't found?

Welcome to the Guild baamenabar, glad you decided to de-lurk after all these years! That is a lovely map. Hand-drawn maps are always a welcome sight here. As to posting collections of work, Well you could post the entire collection within a single thread. I think there is a limit of 5 images per post, but you could post a follow-up comment with 5 more maps and so on if needed. You can also create a post an album of your work in your profile page (on the left hand side of your profile page). Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks Arsheesh, will try to create an album in my profile and post here how it goes.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yep, like arsheesh says, always good to see more hand-drawn maps, and that one is most excellent.

That's gorgeous! I love the coloring you've done and the details you've added. Great job!