Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I dont know what to say here, other than I am intersted in maps because to me they hold worlds of information, and more importantly stories, so with that said hi?

Hi killiuswhisperwind! And welcome to the Guild. You are among friends here; we all share your love of maps. If you have any questions about what we're up to, or how to create maps or anything like that, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Are you going to make a map?!?
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Harvest View Post
    Are you going to make a map?!?

i have absolutely no idea how to make map through digital means, so i drawn them by hand, there not very good at all but if there is legitimate interest i will post them

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

The thing about maps, and this goes double with Hand Drawn ones, is that they keep on getting better the more you do them. We are a real friendly bunch that just loves to help others improve their technique. We have a special place where you can get pointers on how to improve your maps if you post them. We call it the WIPs (Work In Progress) and that is where your maps go from here to a place you would never have thought they could. Just look at the finished maps and you will get an idea of where you could be if you but practice and stick to it.

All that to say that "yes there is an interest in seeing your work". Don't be shy, flaming is one thing that we DO NOT do. Seriously.

And be fore I forget, Welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent