Thread: What should be next in the Haiku of Horror series?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What should be next in the Haiku of Horror series?

So my first published release as primary author/designer, Haiku of Horror: Autumn Moon Bath House seems to be selling really well. Which as a series of iconic mapped locations of fantasy Japan, I definitely need to move forward with some more. What suggestions do you have?

While I do plan to create one of a Japanese castle, it will be a popular one, but I intend to hold off doing that until the 4th or 5th release. I also plan to do the gate/baileys/fortresses as one release, then the shinden palace (residential quarters, noble's court and offices) as a separate release.

I have ideas for: Buddhist type temple, Shinto type shrine, Bakuto (gambling) parlor, 3 typical shops of town, a traditional farmhouse and property, a cemetery and shrine, a mountain village, brothel, geisha house, small portage and junk ship plans...

I feel there are plenty of European styled versions of these types of locations, but there is a dirth of available maps that focus on oriental settings, which I believe is among the reasons this product is selling so well.

What else should I go for, and what should my next 3 releases be?

Appreciate any suggestions...

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-24-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations