Thread: Greetings !

Default Greetings !

Greetings members of the guild !

I just saw cosy lights and walls adorned with beautiful maps, so I decided to take a look inside.

In a few words, I recently discovered this forum thanks to some talented artists I follow on other platforms.

I'm a self-taught illustrator from France who also enjoys drawing maps from time to time.

By joining the guild I hope to learn, improve and share my creations with other cartography enthusiasts.

Thanks for reading !

Heheh, yet another French artist There seems to be a great number of your countrymen here, many of them extremely talented. Is art in the French air or something, I wonder?
    Well, in any case, I'm glad you found your way over here! This is certainly the best place to share and chat anything map-related, so you should be in good company. Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the Guild! I’m glad you decided to join us Marc, and I look forward to seeing you around. As Kellerica pointed out though...is something in the water in France or what? Seems like there is a ton of talented cartographers there and it’s a hub of map making awesome .

Either way, welcome. I’m looking forward to seeing some of your work. This is a great place to learn and grow.

All the best!
    - Josh

Thanks a lot for your welcome !

There's so much to see here, and I'm glad to discover new cartographers along the way.

Concerning my country, I'm not sure if there's anything in the air or in the water, but some of these mysterious french skills might be related to our famous magic potion...