Thread: Province map needed for DnD Campaign

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Question Province map needed for DnD Campaign

I would like to extend a plea for a map of a region I have in mind. Unfortunately, I am not very artistic (not at all). I can provide details but will start with this. The map will be a region made up of a costal eastern region (province of the Eastern Rim), a Hilly north western region (Province of the Highlands), and a south western region of farmlands and flatlands (Povince of Ruindil Valley). The whole area is collectively known as the Spires Valley surrounded to the west and south by a mountain range (the Spires Mountains) and to the North and east by a large body of water (ocean) called the Blue Veil. Anyone interested please leave a message here and I will get back to you. I have a couple of cities and ruins areas identified as well. The region should take two weeks to cross east to west and one week north to south. Hope to hear back from someone soon.

Very Respectfully,
    Matt Martin

Hi Matt,
    That sounds like an intriguing project but I wonder if you could give a few more details about what you need. If you wouldn't mind reading this thread and offering some specifics for size and style preference, along with copyright and payment terms, if applicable, that would be very helpful for any potential artists. http://www.cartographersguild.com/ma...e-read-me.html
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

I would be interested (in case Chashio doen't want it) depending on the time limit to make the map (deadline: since I'm not the most "free time guy") and style (I'm more of the hand drawn/old style look).

Quote Originally Posted by Beoner View Post
    I would be interested (in case Chashio doen't want it)).
    Nah, Beoner, my plate is full at the moment.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Thank you for taking the time to look at my skeleton of a request. This is the first time I have done this so please excuse the noobish nature of what I am asking. As I am currently unemployed, I cannot provide any terms for payment. In the future, I do plan to commission additional maps for other storylines I am working on. Until I am employed again, I cannot promise anything.

Based on the linked document from the first reply, I can provide the following details...

Subject: The map will include the details listed above in the original request. I can provide a rough sketch of what I am describing, but talking about it may prove more effective.

Style: I absolutely love this style... (http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...er-sea-map.jpg). However, I am not hooked on any one style as I have only seen so much. I am looking for old world style at any rate.

Quality & Size: Since I cannot pay for this work, I leave the quality decision to the artist. As far as size/resolution, I would like it to cover a standard 1080p reoslution. Print Size is unimportant.

Time: Artist has complete control over time frame. I don't believe in rushing art. A week, a month, longer. I don't care how long it takes, just as long as I know wwhat to expect. If you tell me 6 mos. I will happily wait 6 mos.

Copyright: The artist will retain copyrights and all I ask is reproduction rights for non-commercial purposes.

Contact info: m a r t i n q c at g m a i l . c o m

I am open to any contact regarding this request. I look forward to hearing from any of you. Thank you for considering my request.

@Beoner - I looked at some of your finished works and the coloration of Melarna is very nice and the script of the words on lusia was very impressive.

I sent you an e-mail.

hi
    whether you can use the card in the indie games?