Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Region of Melarna

Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

i liked the map... still dunno how thos guy can find things to improve -.- one day i will see it

Looks like something painted and labeled with a feather pen... i believe that is hard to write then hard to read
    Congratz for the work

Quote Originally Posted by aquarits View Post
    i liked the map... still dunno how thos guy can find things to improve -.- one day i will see it
    I am always looking for things that I can improve upon... probably why I don't have many of my own paintings hanging in my house. Sorry if I came off a bit too perfectionist-picky, Beoner. Sometimes when I'm going full speed on my own projects I don't stop and consider if I shouldn't critique other peoples' works. I didn't even notice it was in the finished section.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Thank you Aquarits,

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    I am always looking for things that I can improve upon... probably why I don't have many of my own paintings hanging in my house. Sorry if I came off a bit too perfectionist-picky, Beoner. Sometimes when I'm going full speed on my own projects I don't stop and consider if I shouldn't critique other peoples' works. I didn't even notice it was in the finished section.
    No need for apologies, what a better way to learn if not with crticism? We learn (at least I do) more by making mistakes and people pointing out them, how else would I learn about river placing? Or, in this particulary case, background "fitting". Even English I learned with this map and you crticism
    Last edited by Beoner; 05-02-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12