Hey everyone my name is Tad and I'm 19, currently attending TCC in Fort Worth and working on my ever aspiring goal of gettin into the gaming industry. I have always loved maps and making maps which is why it was great when my step dad moved in with me and had CC2 at his disposal, which obviously meant it was now at mine. I didn't get to mess with it as much as I wanted to but now that I'm living on my own and only working and going to school part time I have a lot more time to do as I please. So I've just gotten back into making maps and am not highly impressed with myself but there you have it. I plan on getting better and I figure when I actually get some better software I can do a little bit more detail on them. I have recently finished my basic world map and when I say basic I mean basic. So anyway that's me. Not sure where I'm going to post the map yet but if you happen to come across it I would love some insight and maybe some tips on what I could do to make it a little better. Also if anyone knows like an uber amount about CC2 and has any knowledge there they would like to divulge I'm more than happy to listen