Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: WIP Kingdoms of Kesh - Fantasy map

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

I'm not sure I explained things very clear :/ In fact actual timelines are related to their maps. Timeline 1 is history of events past in the time of map 1. They just cause changes that you can further see then on the map 2. But timeline 2 talks about the events of the second age (map2). By the ways maybe this idea was a bit confused to work on the map or a bit too complicated, so the idea from SK is probably the easiest to set up without breaking the all map design and look (which I actually like ).
    Well, thanks Chasio, SK and Vorro for your time and your suggestions about that, it's much appreciated. And don't worry Chasio, if it were hanging on your wall, you'd see it's not that big so no need for a stepladder!

A magnifying glass then.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Of course if you wanna buy the map I'll provide the magnifying glass right with it

NO, this thread isn't dead
    I'll go back to work on Kesh as soon as I'll be done wuth Yphyrion (which should be soon). I'll use SK's idea and move down Timeline 1 and 2, which will become 2 and 3, then add an origine storyline in Timetable 1.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

And there was rejoicing in the land!

Great to hear

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Great to see a complete version soon.

Yup I'm almost done with Yphyrion (well that means that I have a few dozens streets to label ). I'll go back to Kesh after that... Well along some commissions and other projects

Guild Novice

The parchment marbleization is really fantastic. It gives the whole map such a real feeling and authentic looks. It makes the whole map unique. Again the plenty details are great as in your other work. Also the coast lines have their own style with the shadowing engraving (hope to use the wright words).

It is really difficult to decide, which of your maps are the best, but I definitively feel drawn toward that parchment looks!! Could look at your maps the whole day long and forget about computers ....
    Last edited by ThePatrick; 10-03-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: tried to improve the English

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011