Thread: Fantasy Map for Novel

Default Fantasy Map for Novel

Hi I'm after someone to please make me a map for a novel I'm working on, it's set in a medieval fantasy world.

Attached is a very rough drawing of the main countries Attachment 54277 and their relation to one another. These are just the countries that I talk about in my novel there can be other countries around them, though I'd like there to be sea to the right of Aragoth and Horras as the characters take a boat to the Isle of Mef. I haven't created names for the seas sorry, though I'd love recommendations.

I'm After a Map in a style similar to http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...er-sea-map.jpg
    Though nowhere near as large or detailed as it will be going in a novel over 2 pages, the map makers name would be included in the book.

Time Constraints within the next month or 2

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain as I'd be using it in my novel, I'm open to negotiations on cost.

You can contact me at matthew@matthewhutchins.com

I may take a little while to respond as I live in Australia.

If I'm unable to find anyone I'll use all the lovely information here to try and construct my own map.

Regards,
    Matt

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

sent you an email, seeing as that's my map...

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    sent you an email, seeing as that's my map...
    See? You're inspiring to all sorts of people!

@jeracoo: I tried to view the attachment, but it said the attachment was invalid. Could just be me, as a new user or something.

Sorry here's the attachment again View image: Example Map

Position has been filled by vorropohaiah which is great,

Blog Entries

Lucky you! I'm sure it's going to look incredible, considering who is making the map.
    The best maps are the ones we like the most after looking at the longest.