Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Region 1][Map 12][Town 01] - Farpoint

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Uuuuhhh, no idea how to do that. I'm fairly unequipped to handle all this new fangled technology like the internets (it is a series of tubes, right?). I'm still learning how to get my way around the guild without bumping into stuff and knocking it over. Seriously though, I tried to figure stuff out and even bought the dreamweaver suite, spent 3 months tinkering with it then used it to make sure my desk didn't wobble. I'm a complete noob for this stuff, except I do now how to surf a bit whoo hoo. Gonna put a few labels on it and maybe some more toys, er items, for the villagers...will be doing this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Uuuuhhh, no idea how to do that. I'm fairly unequipped to handle all this new fangled technology like the internets (it is a series of tubes, right?). I'm still learning how to get my way around the guild without bumping into stuff and knocking it over. Seriously though, I tried to figure stuff out and even bought the dreamweaver suite, spent 3 months tinkering with it then used it to make sure my desk didn't wobble. I'm a complete noob for this stuff, except I do now how to surf a bit whoo hoo. Gonna put a few labels on it and maybe some more toys, er items, for the villagers...will be doing this tonight.
    Just let us know when your final final version is up, and either I or some other enterprising soul will get it uploaded to the wiki for you.

OK, this is the final. Not sure if I post it here, since it's for the CWBP, or in finished maps but at any rate I just added a chiseled stone legend and some numbers that correspond to those locations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Farpoint.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	4.46 MB 
ID:	4776  

There.. it's uploaded and posted.

Could use a little formatting, but I don't have the time to do that right now.

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    ... all this new fangled technology like the internets (it is a series of tubes, right?).
    I'm an engineer, so I'll help you out. Yep, the Internet's just a lot of tubes that take smoke from place to place. All electronics run on smoke--you can tell because when you let the smoke out, they stop working.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    I'm an engineer, so I'll help you out. Yep, the Internet's just a lot of tubes that take smoke from place to place. All electronics run on smoke--you can tell because when you let the smoke out, they stop working.
    You forgot to mention that its the magic gnomes smoking away all day powering it all. Thats why stuff fails all the time - they are a very temperamental bunch.

And I have to add them to the GMaps at Inspired Cartography..
    It will be after the holidays, the garden, the wedding, the resting,,,,,but soon.
    SeerBlue

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    IG you have a lot more posting to do! lots of other maps to be brought into the wiki!
    Indeed... including my own, if I ever finish it. Don't suppose we can sticky a thread for completed maps, could we? Like maybe in an outline format, with the completed area map, and completed city maps for that area underneath it?

like:

Goam
    -Kwourin

Might make for a good reference for what areas are available to city mappers as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast