Thread: Maps needed for zones in web-based RPG

Default Maps needed for zones in web-based RPG

Subject
    I need several maps for zones to a web-based RPG game, four to start with, but I'll order/buy them one by one. I have attached my own illustrations of the maps which are being used during development (placeholder maps). Basically I want the same maps, with regard to resolution and object positioning, but better looking. I'm always open to suggestions and discussion.

Style
    I like the style of the following maps but I'm up for discussion about different styles:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...tilevelmap.jpg
    http://www.ancient-heroes.org/images...p_silence1.jpg

Quality & Size
    The quality has to be well above the attached placeholder maps. The map resolution should be equal to the attached placeholder maps. It should be raster maps.

Time Constraints
    I'm not working under any time constraint but the sooner the better.

Payment
    Please make suggestions so I have somewhere to start. I have a limited budget and may prioritize price over skill depending on their relation. Contact me for further discussion. I would like to pay via paypal.

Copyright
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.
    If you feel this is too limiting please suggest alternative copyright terms.

Contact Details
    I cannot receive PMs (yet) so please contact me at henrik--at--elmera.se (remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

Thanks for taking your time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goblin-nest.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	54397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toldara.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	399.3 KB 
ID:	54398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sewers.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	54399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wc.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	54400  

Thank you for all the requests. This commission has been taken.