Thread: Need a continent map for wall art

Default Need a continent map for wall art

Greetings. This is my first post on these forums, which I joined for the express purpose of finding someone who can help me with a project I've been wanting for a while now.

Long story short, I have a fantasy world, and a basic map of the continent, but I'd like to have a more detailed map that I can put on a canvas or a wall scroll and hang in my living room. I will be paying for the copyright ownership, and we can negotiate a price after I've seen some examples of your work.

As I said, I have a basic map, made using a really basic drawing program a long time ago. This will serve as a rough outline of what I need, and I will provide further details regarding geographical features that aren't on my map.

Now I'm off to search through the profile settings to see if I can figure out how to allow people to send me emails.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome Nova. Since you can't access private messages yet, I'd suggest you drop your e-mail adress here. this looks like the easier way to make people respond your request

I can be contacted at saibrock@gmail.com

I don't mind posting that email address, since it's my spam-bait address.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Not that I have a chance against Max, but I'll e-mail you as well

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Also emailed you.

@Lingon: Lets compete with -Max-'s maximum skills

Just a heads up guys, I received way more responses to this request than I anticipated, so I won't be able to get back to you until at least later today (it may be after midnight, PST). I'm not ignoring you, I'm just really busy today.