Thread: Board game Mapping

Question Board game Mapping

Hello All, I think I have come to the right spot, this place same some amazing stuff.

I am currently working on a board game project with two friends of mine, we are currently in the play testing and revision stage of our game development. So this has lead me on an expedition to create the game board so when we are ready for kickstarter it doesn't look like white paper. My own attempts to create a proper layout have all been... failures... yeah that is a nice word. And so I found this place and spent a few hours browsing for inspiration. In that few hours I came to the conclusion that if you can't beat em... ask em.

So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in working on game board art for our game?

I do want to get one thing out of the way, we are working on a super tight budget already. so Payment would be really small or perhaps other arrangements could be made. One thing would be your Name and Credit for your art work in the back of the rule book.

If any of you are interested in seeking more information on this project please feel free to reply and I will try to answer all questions.

Thanks for your time!

-Brad

I believe this request belongs in the Mapmaking Requests forum, and there are guidelines for posting there. You'll also get more replies.