Thread: Hello

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Hello

Hi, My name is Raymond, i'm a senior software engineer student, and I have a passion for fantasy and sci-fi realms and stories. I have been developing a very complex realm with several major stories for the last 8-9 years. I'm planning to make a book out of it, actually I have every single battle and event detailed in my mind I started making a map for it today, but it turned out to be very lame, so I hit up google and found this site I'm very excited about it and wish to learn much after my exams are done.

Welcome to the Guild Oboforty! Well you are certainly in good company. We have several authors here with the same ambition as yourself. The tutorials section is your friend right now. Once you've finished with your exams hit it up and spend some time reading through some of the walk-throughs within it. If you have any questions feel free to post them here, we're a fairly friendly bunch.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Hi Oboforty, I found myself in exactly the same position a few years ago and found this site, which helped me a lot with with my writing-related cartography.!

Awesome! Nice to meet you.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here and it is productive for you.