• Troglodyte's Lair by anomiecoalition

9 56.25%
  • The Serpent Cavern by foremost

1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: *** April/May VOTING - Not Your Father's 1st Level Lair ***

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Default *** April/May VOTING - Not Your Father's 1st Level Lair ***

Thanks for being gentle with me, seeing as this was the first challenge I've posted since becoming a CL. We had some great entries this month, so without further ado, here are your

April / May Challenge Thumbs

Vote for your favorite maps - yes, more than one vote is allowed. Voting ends in 4 days, and the winner gets a shiny new silver compass and the grovelling adoration of the masses. (Well, maybe not that last part, but we'll all congratulate you.)

Also, don't forget to rep those you feel worthy of it!
    Last edited by Diamond; 05-13-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Personal preference is to vote for one entry - and its gotta be Bogie's. There's just so much detail to oh and ah at up close and it still looks great zoomed out. I thought all the entries were really great this month, but his just stood out for me.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

I was thinking of entering something, but I'm glad I didn't...how can you compete with these? For me, everyone's a winner, but anomiecoalition's map captures the essence of the theme. It just reminds me of being 12 and playing really bad D&D.

hey folks, I seem to have lost my home internet connection, and theres no way I'm going to try and award a compass on my phone, much less post the new challenge. As soon as I'm back up and running it'll get done, I promise.

Congrats to Bogie, by ONE vote! As soon as I figure out how to do it, a shiny silver compass will be in the interwebs CG virtual mail service for you.

edit: Figured it out. Congratulations again to Bogie, for his first compass award! Praise be unto him! (I'll leave this thread up for a day or three so you can bask in the adulation of your peers, Bogie. )
    Last edited by Diamond; 05-18-2013 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks for the rep all and congrats to bogie on a well deserved win!
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Thanks guys! I was actually hoping that it would end in a tie with anomiecoalition, his map is great also.
    But the voters decide, not me, so I am greatful for my first Silver Compass.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

I missed the voting time but congrats Bogie for that well deserved compass! Cant' rep at atm unfortunately...