Thread: Keep's Corner

Wip Keep's Corner

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keel-corner.png 
Views:	283 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	54594

I'm weak. I couldn't help myself. Once I put together the kitchen and the great hall from my previous posts I had to combine them together and voila - the corner of some small keep. Now I have to figure what goes on the other side of the barracks.

I can't really put anything blocking the main doors to the great hall so there will have to be some dead space to allow people to walk in and out more freely.

Any suggestions on what could be tacked on to either end?

-GP

Well, I tried to tack on another building to this 'growing keep' idea and it turned out to be something like a chapel. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corner-Keep-02.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	2.34 MB 
ID:	65419
    Larger copies of my maps located on flickr and can be used for your enjoyment.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

This is great, keep it coming if you have time. I like the furniture and pieces you're using, the walls are really good too! Are they hand drawn? Looking at those walls is giving me an idea for an Illustrator brush, but maybe you already made one? Whatever you're doing, it looks good. Thank you for sharing these, I'm looking forward to seeing it grow.

cheers,
    Meshon