" It's a abandoned temple on a desert island. Surrounded by thick jungles and taken over by a vile serpent cult. It is a promise of untold riches and even greater danger. But, more than that, it is the husky, insistent whisper of adventure, falling in the ear of would be heroes... "

This series of maps represent an underground temple. It is on two levels, with the lower level connected to a natural pond in which the serpentine monstrosities lay their evil brood...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yuan-ti temple.png 
Views:	659 
Size:	4.76 MB 
ID:	54859

Name:	Yuan-ti temple- Lower level.png 
Views:	850 
Size:	4.49 MB 
ID:	54860

Name:	Breeding pool.png 
Views:	368 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	54861

This project was a bit different than most I have been posting here, as it started not from a need in my personal campaign, but from another poster, NathanC that produced the original layout.

My job, therefore, was mainly to prettify his work and I tried my best to stick to his design.
The map was constructed in GIMP, both the top and lower floor actually belong to the same file. It confuses things a bit, the number of layer being doubled, but that way, I could have the lower floor show up through the top one...
The furniture, as usual, came from the Dundjinni forums (our own beloved Bogie was of great help there and linked to many really cool items that are sure that make re-appearances in future maps of mine). As for the placement of said furniture, I also followed Nathan's design, placing them in accordance to the room's function, as labelled on the map.
I also want to thanks, again, Jacktannery for all his precious advices.