Sooo...I'm working on making some minute changes to the homepage...well, not terribly minute...We're working on changing the way we do Featured Maps...and that's going to involve making them a bit more frequently as well as drawing a bit more attention to them as a whole. To start with, I'm changing the homepage to show the last 3 featured maps as opposed to the ONE featured map. It cheapens the victory for the most recent feature, but it sweetens it for all of them as they get more face time now.

I'm making the homepage a little more content rich, yet still driven by the forums themselves...I'm doing a news summary on top of the most recent posts (mainly to help thicken the right side up)...and while testing it I noticed that my left and right sides are NOT lining up in IE 6 and 7...I can't figure out why, but it works fine in Firefox...SO...if anyone wants to check out the homepage and its CSS, and let me know whats causing that crap, I'd be very appreciative...otherwise, bare with me as I work on the homepage.