Thread: May/June Lite Entry - Black Asp

Default May/June Lite Entry - Black Asp

I had in my mind to do a city map after my hand drawn regional map. But instead conceived a cool idea for this challenge that ties the two together. This is Drakensburg the home of House Talen, a industrious & enterprising family that has their talons into everything (See what I did there!!!). They are the wealthiest but not the most militant, depending on guile rather then might. Included in the map is going to be the deck plan of their flagship the "Black Asp". To sell it gonna need to do a large world building, heraldry etc. Here's the VERY rough draft.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Great Port City of Drakensburg.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	54719  
    Last edited by Korash; 06-14-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Requested Title change
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Any more progress on this Geamon? It looks interesting, hope to see it completed.

Yeah I've done a good amount of work on it when I've had the chance. This up coming week will be free so you will definitely see updates. Just it's been a tough financial month for me. Here's where I am at.
    There's a lot of artifacts since it's at 50% JPEG compression need to re-size it and stuff... This one has a been a big and learning experience actually had to restart, even had most of the flagship fleshed out...

### Latest WIP ###

Name:	The Great Port City of Drakensburg.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	4.69 MB 
ID:	55175  
    Cheers, Julien

All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Alright, so I'm changing my map design. The city is too large and too time consuming for this months challenge. Therefore I've decided to shift it to encompass solely "The Black Asp" the flagship of House Talen. If someone can change the title of the thread accordingly I would be grateful. After, one days work here's where I am at. For the most part the main and quarter decks are mostly fleshed out with line work and shading. Still unsure about the rigging if I should commit to the idea. anyways here you go.

### Latest WIP ###

Name:	The Black Asp.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	4.42 MB 
ID:	55352  
    Cheers, Julien

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Ask and ye shall receive

Title change done. I hope you have the time to complete this. We could always use more ship plans
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent