Thread: Hello Good People,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello Good People,

I go by Tzi, mainly because I'm a fan of the silent T, Tzeitel, Tzofi, Tzoya,

I am somewhat of a novice at map making, but its a personal hobby of mine. Well World building is, and who can build a place without charting it out? Well I can't anyway. I mainly create worlds for fantasy Tabletop RPG settings to take place on.

Currently I use GIMP 2.8 for most of my map making. I do have a copy of Photoshop 7, but am completely inexperienced with photoshop and have never actually used it too much.

I'm the other way around, Photoshop is my main and GIMP is my redheaded stepchild (joke, I'm a redhead).

Cant wait to see what you make!
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Harvest View Post
    I'm the other way around, Photoshop is my main and GIMP is my redheaded stepchild (joke, I'm a redhead).

Cant wait to see what you make!
    For me its not really so much of a personal preference as it is, GIMP was free and there first, Photoshop is new and I still have to try it.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Well, if you look in the Tutorial forum, you will find all kinds of tutorials for both progs. And you should also know that most tuts for one could be used for the other with a little translation.

BTW, Welcome to The Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent